Wednesday, March 19, 2008

time to move on

Enough about the Mayo, time to concentrate all our efforts on getting closer to the recovery part of this journey. At some point I'm planning to write a letter to the clinic, but I feel like I need to get a little bit of distance from the experience first. As you can most likely tell, we were all rather frustrated and angry about the week, but it's over now and here we are.


On to the next step. We're waiting to hear back from the interventional radiologist who will be doing the biopsy. I talked to his office yesterday, they said they'd get back to us after he'd approved the procedure. I believe he's out of town until Friday so it may be a few more days before we have a definite plan in place.


In the meantime, while Shawn's not feeling any better he's certainly happy to be back at school.

No comments: