Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Biopsy Re-Scheduled - Thursday at 1:00

There was some mix up in the scheduling, the biopsy will be on Thursday, not tomorrow. Apparently there was some miscommunication about whether they'd need an anesthesiologist or not; they do and can't get one for tomorrow morning so the procedure is now rescheduled for Thursday at 1:00.


On the plus side, I have a new friend Gloria from the radiologist's office - who I've talked to quite a few times now. She's been super nice and I feel like I know her; it will be good to meet her on Thursday. She was concerned about us taking time off from work on Wed. just to have the procedure moved to Thursday. Luckily for us we're both flexible enough with work for that not to matter. When she first said there was a problem with tomorrow I was envisioning her saying they couldn't do it till next week which would really have been a problem as Shawn's already on his way home! One day in the scheme of things is pretty minor. Although I'm not sure Shawn will see it that way when he gets off the plane...


In fact, I've got to go; it's time to go pick him up now.

No comments: