Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mayo Clinic, March 10

Looks like we'll be at the Mayo Clinic on March 10. Between now and then we're doing one more urine test this weekend. Shawn's now off both histamine blocking drugs for this test.


I'm going back to Bloomington on Saturday and will stay till Thursday when Shawn will start his spring break. (Between high-speed internet and my phone, I can work just as well there as anywhere.)


Dave's staying in OP with the dog, driving down Wednesday and we'll all come home Thurdsay. Then off to Minnesota on that Sunday, March 9. I think it's about a 6 hour drive from OP.


Probably won't be much to report between now and then - but continue leaving your greetings for Shawn on the Guest Book. Hopefully we'll have more info in a few weeks...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all your travel -- I hope you get some answers soon.

Anonymous said...

Still thinking of you guys...

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you still don't have a definitive diagnosis.

I hope the Mayo Clinic is able to find a good answer and an easy cure.

Good luck and safe travels.

Steve Baskin