Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Scan day three - back in the waiting room

Today is the last of the three day scan. But as I indicated yesterday, I'm trying very hard not to put too much hope in actually finding something in this scan. Of course that doesn't mean much because of course I'm hoping....

The stress of not knowing much is certainly getting to us all.

Shawn's 19th birthday is a week from tomorrow. Yesterday I bought him an early birthday present - an iPhone. My iPhone has been incredibly useful in keeping in touch with the rest of the world during these last few weeks, and he's been wanting one for awhile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri,

We just heard, from Judy via my mom from your mom, of Shawn's ordeal, and I just read through the blog. Our love and prayers are with you both. Please send Shawn's Hebrew name so I can include it in my prayers. Mom & Judy are in Florida, Mom is still coping with the very difficult absense of my Dad, otherwise is basically okay. Love love love - Leonard

Anonymous said...

You all are so brave. With each day, you move closer to answers. While you might find more questions along the way, you are on the right path now. I wish you courage, good health, and restful sleep.

Sheri said...

Thanks, Leonard. Shawn's Hebrew name is Ben Tzion, bar David v' Ahava.