Thursday, January 24, 2008

Post from the Hospital

So I'm sitting here in the hospital right now and here's the summary from me.  They have me on new medications that have the blood pressure under control.  Still having some surges in hormones causing overreaction to stress, etc.  The big thing is that for the next month or so they're going to be looking for the cause in the blood pressure changes and everything else.  From what it sounds like, the best case scenario is a small carcinoid tumor that is easily removed so I'm voting for that.  Basically, I'm ready to get out of the hospital and go back to school.  My friends on my floor sent me flowers and I've talked to Arie a lot since I've been here.  I'm still not feeling real well but I'm hoping that will start improving with the new medications.  I'll try and post again soon and hopefully I'll do that from somewhere other than the hospital.

No comments: