Saturday, June 7, 2008

more urine testing

I don't know the entire sequence of events, but I do know that after careful instructions from Shawn's doctor, the lab managed to mess up what chemicals were to be put into the collection jars for the latest round of 24-hour urine tests. I also know that there were many back and forth calls between the doctor's office and the lab, the office and Shawn, and that Shawn made two separate trips to the lab and was yelled at by the lab technician that according to HIS book said what he was doing was correct...


I believe all of yesterday's collection was worthless but the jars he has for today are ok. So we may have to still do a second one next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a really, really annoying mix up. Good luck this week. You all are in my thoughts.