Monday, June 9, 2008

Here we are

As you can see from the previous post, Shawn's latest hair style is quite colorful, I think he should ask to keep them in when he's done, by the end of the summer all the cool kids will be wanting wires sprouting out of their heads. Maybe I'll try to braid it...


He started urine collection at 11:30 so we're here until at least then tomorrow. The doctor this morning said we might be here for 48 hours, depending on how it goes in the first 24.


We can use cell phones after all, although they don't want Shawn talking on one - so I have my cell on.


There was some legal issue about the alcohol but I believe the final word is that they can order it from the pharmacy and that will be ok. The plan at the moment is to see what happens today and then try the alcohol tomorrow with lunch.

No comments: