Monday, August 17, 2009

New doctor, more tests

Shawn saw a neurologist in Bloomington today to talk more about neuromuscular weakness. He has some ideas and more tests to do, including blood tests and another MRI of the neck.

MRI is scheduled for next Tuesday, and he sees his doctor in Chicago on Wednesday. We are on our way back to Chicago now. We will drive back down next Monday, then bring Shawn back to Chicago after his MRI on Tuesday. And then he'll fly back to Bloomington after Wednesday's Chicago appointment.

I think my car knows the way between Chicago and Bloomington on it's own now.

Sent from my iPhone :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is how God used Dr Izibiri herbal healing man to heal my illness, I have suffered to extend of giving up until I came across a testimony of how a herbal doctor cured someone of Genital Herpes virus, wondered if it was real not until I contacted him, A man with such gift should live long and touch many life’s with his herbal medicine I have been suffering from HEPATITIS B virus for long during the first year I was not my self anymore all I wanted was for the suffering to end this disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from the virus by Dr Izibiri, so I wrote to Dr Izibiri telling him about my HEPATITIS B virus he gave me reasons not to worry that i was going to be cured with his herbal medicine, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this great man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if there is still hope for me and I was tested negative if you have such sickness or any other at all like: HEART DISEASE.CHRONIC LOWER RESPIRATORY DISEASES.
FIBROID VIRUSHEPATITIS A,B,C.SUICIDE PROBLEM.ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
CANCER.HPV.STOKE AND CEREBROVASCULAR DISEASE.HIV/AIDS.GENITAL HERPES.DIABETES 1 AND 2.PENIS PROBLEM.WEAK ERECTION. and many more
you can email him on>( dr.izibiri01@yahoo.com )( dr.izibiri@gmail.com ) or contact his WhatsApp Hotline +2348116961424 i have promise Dr Izibiri that I will forever testify about his good work to the global world.